Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fully Known.




                                         Broken

                                                      This is My body
                      Broken for you
              I have loved you long before you said
                         "I do."
              My healing power is breaking through
                       Hope is here
                     Broken for you.

                  The heart that's weary and torn
         Weighted down by worries you were never asked to bear
                        Oh, troubled daughter,
                         find your rest
                       in the arms that know
                        and love you best.

                         I was forsaken
                          Just for you
                  I defeated death to let you through
                        Now you are free
                        No longer chained
                         So run with Me
                         I hold today.
                       
                        Now you are free.
                       Remember yesterday
                        See the blessings
                         I drew your way
                    Remember you were made of dust
                    I make beauty out of nothing
                          Remember Me.
                  Don't let yesterday chain your hands
                    See my footprints in the sand
                     I was there, right beside you
                   I'll be the one who carries through.

                       Rejoice, O beloved one!
                     You are my cherished daughter
                            My chosen
                           My sanctified
                         My beautiful one.

                       This body broken for you
                          Give me your heart
                             I love you.
                               ~ Jesus



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment